Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: cgrady
Date/Time: Fri, September 7, 2001 at 2:31 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V6.0 using Windows NT 4.0
Subject: REALLY? You have direct contact with Representative Tauzin

... if you really have direct contact with these people please let us know who the anonymous person is behind the username "Slicer", because your comments might then hold water. After all, you know who we are. Otherwise you're just blowing hot air, and making blatantly false accusations to support your original statement.

Did Tauzin retract the statements? No!

>> Let's face it, how many Congressmen really know about issues like this?

Though many are counting on this, it is simply not true. I live in DC and I've spoken with and know several congressmen. They understand plenty.

Please let us know which congressmen you have spoken so that we can validate your statement.

I'm certain that Mr. Evans politely corrected Representative Tauzin on the real issue.

Again, your statements are unfounded and without merit. Pure speculation to support your position, which is riddled with holes.

Either that or this letter was just a front, with Tauzin trying to glean a few more votes from the alt-rooters who wrote him, not really giving a good healthy shit and laughing with Secretary Evans about it.

You know all of jack about politics.

Please explain how you know that he "knows all of Jack about politics" simply by his posting of Rep Tauzin's letter? ... and please, let us know who you are so that we can fully understand your position. You must be very well connected to know what Tauzin is doing in such detail.

Regards,
Chris Grady
President
Vieodata, Inc.

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy