Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: PissedJesus
Date/Time: Fri, September 7, 2001 at 9:43 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows NT 5.0
Subject: say what, nigga?

there are only 2 reasons you would place your last post where you did. either you are a complete and utter moron and you don't have the intellectual capacity to properly place a responce to slicer, or you think slicer and i are the same person.

since i'm feelin' nice today, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt, although you prolly ARE am idiot, and assume that you think i'm slicer.

well, i'm not.

if the IPs are being logged here, have someone do an IP check. more proof: when has slicer EVER backed down from a "flame"? he has ALWAYS retaliated on his own.

i posted because cgrady is perhaps, aside from yourself, the most ignorant fuck i've ever had to reign over. you think your dumbass is gettin' into heaven? uh-uh. i make a point to send all the retards to hell; people as stupid as you DESERVE eternal torture.

besides, it's just another way to get back at that fucker satan.

and speakin' of stayin outta heaven, you should really stop anti-ICANN crusade you're on. i know all about crusades; they don't work.

you can assert all you want about the pot of gold that is IODs dot web, but for all i know you're just in bed with the whole lot of them.

give us some reasoning here, and they we'll talk. until then, you can't even nail yourself to a cross to get me on your side.

Cheers!
Pissed Jesus
Your lord and savior

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy