Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: antipodes
Date/Time: Sat, September 15, 2001 at 1:22 PM GMT
Browser: Netscape Communicator V4.74 using Windows 98
Subject: you're a ballsy gal Rach - see you still got your headkickin

boots on.

I hope we can rely on you to hang around for a while so the regular posters can provide support to Richy and the others who have lists of likely bogus Sunrise registrations.

I feel certain that given their track record to date - Afilias will do as little as possible to assist the clean-up of this mess - and without someone to watch them (Afilias and ICANN) I suspect they will only challenge those names they want for themselves.

There needs to be a group that hangs together to continue to watch what happens to the fraudulent registrations, and if need be, each of us on a daily basis can attach Richy's list to mails to all the Afilias and ICANN execs - and the media - so the powers that be can't say they weren't aware of the number of disputed names.

I don't think we have seen the last of the Afilias and ICANN stunts they are prepared to pull on the Internet community, as they seem hellbent on the destruction of their personal and professional reputations and what could have been a great extension.  

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy