Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: InternetAdvocate
Date/Time: Mon, September 17, 2001 at 12:57 AM GMT (Sun, September 16, 2001 at 5:57 PM PDT)
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows NT 5.0
Subject: Ha ha ha ha ha! You proved that you are the stupid loon!

"...fundamentalist lunatics like you to put your naive interpretations on them, and while there are loons about like you ..."

You know nothing about me. I am not a fundamentalist, not a lunatic and not a loon.

"The smoke from a funeral pyre a spiritual being?  I don't think so."
You still cannot see that demon in the smoke.

"Please take up your genuine concerns with your president - though what the dullest man ever almost elected to the White House knows about foreign policy I think you could shove up his ass without him knowing about it."

G.W. Bush was elected, not almost elected, to the Presidency.  The Supreme Court protected the voters' Constitutional rights to Equal Protection of the Law, in a 7-2 decision, ruling 5-4 on the remedy.  Furthermore, even the very liberal Miami Herald and other liberal media all admit that Bush had more votes than Gore in Florida, and thus Bush won the Electoral College vote, and thus the Presidential election.

G.W. Bush is smarter than many former Presidents of the United States.
And most brilliant presidents have been lousy as president.  For example, Wilson and Carter were brilliant men, but not very effective presidents.  Truman and Reagan were great presidents despite being not considered geniuses intellectually. 

Furthermore, G.W. Bush is smarter than Al Gore Junior.  That's right folks! Bush has a Masters degree. Al Gore flunked grad school twice! 
All those who voted for Gore because they thought Bush stupid are the stupid ones!

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy