Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: rachelmacgregor
Date/Time: Tue, September 18, 2001 at 3:22 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows 95
Subject: Yeah but you don't own Hal Lubsen.com..........

Shit Antipodes!

You're such a little Aussie whinger! And you think I care about your "Great Hal Lubsen Fan Club"? Or "The Completely Unauthorised Hal Lubsen Fan Club" - when I'm sitting on the amazing Hal Lubsen.com website... I tell you, it's a little goldmine (probably worth as much as Fort Knox... oops, sorry Hal, I wasn't supposed to mention that)

So what hope have you got, Antipodes, you little wart entrail, when all the internet traffic in the world will come through MY site to The Official Hal Lubsen Fan Club? I mean... you think Hal Lubsen... you think "I'll type in Hal Lubsen.com"

It's obvious. But tell you what. If you feel jealous, you can pre-register Hal Lubsen.info if you like HAHAHAHAHA! You know - the domain names that are the laughing stock of the Internet community...

Anyway, I've got to go, loser - I've got a neat website waiting to go up. The only place to go if you are a Hal Lubsen fan!

Yours patronisingly

Rachel Macgregor

PS Advertisers: don't miss this opportunity to place your ads on the great new Hal Lubsen.com website! "Customer service is a Must!" is our motto - and you will be guaranteed the very best service that (your) money can buy.     

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy