Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: InternetAdvocate
Date/Time: Fri, September 21, 2001 at 3:00 AM GMT (Thu, September 20, 2001 at 8:00 PM PDT)
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows NT 5.0
Subject: Your Misconception, Antipodes, Causes You to Lash Out at Me.  Shame on You...

I know that DomeBase.com webmaster is extremely busy with his other duties, and thus has no time to revise his website in time to inform the internet community.  By the time he would be able to revise his website, even if I had privately emailed him the corrections, the dot-biz and dot-info landrush application deadlines would be past history.

As I am in the process of selecting a registrar to file my dot-biz and dot-info applications, and using the DomeBase website as well as ICANN's Authorized Registrars List in my analysis and decisions, I come across certain information as a matter of course.  So I post it at the ICANN Forum as a public service.

Perhaps I could have used a bit more tact.  So let the record show that I hearby apologize to DomeBase for the directness of my approach, but I have no need to apologize for posting the information.

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy