Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: antipodes
Date/Time: Sun, September 23, 2001 at 3:19 PM GMT
Browser: Netscape Communicator V4.74 using Windows 98
Subject: BIG thanks DomeBase

Your post is appreciated Mate - just half an hour into the Monday AM and I was heading to bed - a bit sad, increasingly cynical, and very tired.  But you have put the smile back on my face.

I don't believe for a minute that Slicer got it right.

I think that if Afilias does not soon announce an alternative to dumping the pre-Sunrise Lanrushers, then they have sealed their fate. The whole ball game becomes a lot more serious if there is an effective purging of the old Landrush applications - it goes way beyond simple incompetence.

I know the likes of you and Richy and me didn't give our consent to Afilias to stuff us around and rip us off - so we should continue to tell them we don't like it and  do the only thing we can until we are satisfied - and that's keep posting and mailing anyone we think may listen so the public's awareness is raised and the principals are brought to account.

To do nothing or give up the fight is the same as saying that it's OK for authorities like Afilias and ICANN to behave the way they have during the .info abomination.

Unlucky for the boys and girls at Afilias and ICANN, it's spring school break here so there won't be much to keep me from my keyboard. 
Good night my friend - very best wishes.    

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy