Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: scouser
Date/Time: Fri, September 28, 2001 at 1:12 AM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows 98
Subject: Do you ever engage

your brain before you put your mouth into gear? How dare you accuse England of "hiding behind the scenes", when Tony Blair and various cabinet members have been flying all over Europe and The Middle East drumming up support for a coalition to hunt down and wipe out the Monsters who inflicted the most sickening atrocities on New York.

It was your very own "Stormin" Norman who publicly stated "there is no better ally to have in times of war than Britain". Do you remember the Gulf War?, a war in which the British Army had more soldiers killed by American "friendly fire" than hostile Iraqi fire.

Have you heard of Warrington, Omagh, Enniskillen and Canary Wharf?
Let me enlighten you, these are places in Britain and scenes of IRA bombings where dozens of Men, Women and Children were blown to pieces by bombs partly funded with money raised on the streets of America by Noraid, which was common knowledge, yet nothing was done to stop it! and more importantly, there was never any outcry or support from the rest of the World.

Far from being safe, British people have had to endure terrorism for the last thirty years, and oh yes, we British get more than our fair share of hate. As you yourself pointed out we have "screwed people" in the past, but the hatred for us goes back nearly a thousand years, a fact that doesn't exactly fill me full of pride.

MY POINT IS THIS!

While it shames me to have to pen such words as this in Times such as this, my thoughts are, what the HELL are we doing? In any struggle against evil, whether it be terrorism or afilias, people should unite and bring the guilty parties to trial, not squabble and fall apart.

GOD HELP US TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT...IT'S GOING TO BE A LONG NIGHT!!!!

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy