Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Tue, October 2, 2001 at 10:12 PM GMT
||Netscape Communicator V4.74 using Windows 98
I too want a chance at the names that I preregistered over a period of 9 months,
working on average 5 hours a day chasing the preregistrations I wanted. I worked
as hard as most who were serious about positioning themselves for Landrush.
I don't plan to go away and be quiet - as I lost a chance at the 17 names at the
top of my list in which I invested 2/3rds of my budget. I tried to win names
in the four areas which make up my business. 5 of the 13 names I won are key
names in 2 areas. The other two areas are "headless" because the names went
I plan to maintain pressure to get Afilias to thoroughly check all fraudulent
Sunrise applications and for the organisation of a Landrush II - because the idea
of 10,000 freed names released in a way other than a Landrush worries me.
gaining a feeling that amongst the registrars a change is occuring being led by DomainBank.
Afilias has made a dog's breakfast of the .info rollout and I suspect some registrars
who are aware that their performance will be monitored and recorded by some of the
poster's sites are trying to gain some credibility and win back some trust.
feeling is that, if someone is offering a refund now Vs the feint possiblilty of
a Landrush II at some date way over the horizon, then I will take the money now.
plan to continue to work hard to make things happen. What are you going to
- REGISTRAR PETITION - giving credit where credit is due antipodes, October 1 @ 11:00 PM (9/13)
- support domainbank Anion, October 2 @ 2:56 PM (0/0)
- against chrismoran, October 2 @ 1:07 PM (1/2)
- I agree antipodes, October 2 @ 10:12 PM (1/1)
- against sfeibish, October 2 @ 10:41 AM (1/1)
- support spot, October 2 @ 2:56 AM (0/0)
- support mole, October 2 @ 2:45 AM (0/0)
- support DomeBase, October 2 @ 2:44 AM (1/1)
- support psbyowner, October 2 @ 1:55 AM (0/0)
- Tucows "Refund" an Internal matter? Srana, October 1 @ 11:41 PM (0/0)
- support Elvis, October 1 @ 11:26 PM (0/0)