Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: richard_henderson
Date/Time: Tue, October 23, 2001 at 12:55 AM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows 98
Subject: ANOTHER Afilias Board member with Questions to Answer!

I am troubled by further evidence of what looks to me like fraudulent Trademark applications at Sunrise, carried out by Registrars.

I have a question for Afilias Board member Phil Grabensee, the Board Member on behalf of EPAG Enter-Price Multimedia AG:

Your company submitted multiple applications for the management team of United-Domains.com at Sunrise. Why?

There is a contractual requirement for Registrars NOT to apply for names, PLUS I am concerned that you submitted false TM details on their behalf, resulting in the defrauding of honest customers.

YOU ARE AN AFILIAS BOARD MEMBER!!! So I urgently require an explanation, or if you remain silent, I may assume complicity on your part.

THE DETAILS:

Markus Eggensperger is part of the Management Team at United-Domains. You can see him and his colleagues at: www.United-Domains.com > then click on Company > then click on Grunder.

Afilias registered the following names for him:
Mr Grabensee's company submitted the following names for him:

Markus Eggensperger ausbildung.info
Markus Eggensperger eggensperger.info
Markus Eggensperger fonds.info
Markus Eggensperger kapitalanlage.info
Markus Eggensperger kapitalmarkt.info
Markus Eggensperger markus.info
Markus Eggensperger politik.info
Markus Eggensperger rentenversicherung.info
Markus Eggensperger steuern.info
Markus Eggensperger versicherungen.info

In addition United-Domain's Nikolai Tiedemann also applied through EPAG for three Sunrise names, all coincidentally with the same Trademark date (15-9-99):

Nikolai Tiedemann classified.info
Nikolai Tiedemann expired.info
Nikolai Tiedemann greencard.info

I also have a question for Afilias Board member Eric Schaetzlein, who is also in the management of Schlund registrars:

Your company submitted multiple applications for the management team of United-Domains.com at Sunrise. Why?

There is a contractual requirement for Registrars NOT to apply for names, PLUS I am concerned that you submitted false TM details on their behalf, resulting in the defrauding of honest customers.

YOU ARE AN AFILIAS BOARD MEMBER!!! So I urgently require an explanation, or if you remain silent, I may assume complicity on your part.

THE DETAILS:

Florian Huber is part of the Management Team at United-Domains. You can see him and his colleagues at: www.United-Domains.com > then click on Company > then click on Grunder.

Afilias registered the following names for him:
Mr Schaetzlein's company submitted the following names for him:

Florian Huber anwalt.info
Florian Huber domain-handel.info
Florian Huber domain-recht.info
Florian Huber domainhandel.info
Florian Huber florian.info
Florian Huber ratgeber.info
Florian Huber raumfahrt.info
Florian Huber starnberg.info
Florian Huber united-domains.info

If any of these registrations have taken place in breach of rules, then I call on the two Afilias Board members (Mr Grabensee and Mr Schaetzlein) who submitted the names TO DELETE THESE NAMES NOW.

Afilias has the contractual right to delete names - particularly if a registrar has applied (in breach of contractual agreement) or if false details have been submitted.

When Afilias Board members and registrars are both faking Trademark information, what hope is there for the honest customer.

PS Why has Afilias Board member Govinda Leopold STILL not deleted the names she obtained with false Trademark numbers?

Richard Henderson

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy