Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: S. Hudgens
Date/Time: Fri, October 26, 2001 at 1:30 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows 98
Subject: Good Morning!

"At least your response reflects your true belief that you do need that approval and legitimacy!!"

Good night.  Yes, we do need for .WEB to get approved.  Did you think we were posting here for our health?

"My problem is that you guys are crashing an ongoing discussion that spanned more than 4 months..."

Well, la-de-da.  Four whole months?  Where have you been for the last two years, when we were all here posting in support of IOD's .WEB?

"To come along and peddle .WEB on the hopes that some of the energy in this forum can help your cause is a cheap-shot at best."

Listen, my friend.  I was here posting in support of IOD long before the first-round choices were made.  If anything, it is us IOD supporters that have been consistent.

"While other legitimate forum members might strongly disagree, I personally believe that .WEB if approved will be nothing but a big mistake."

Why?  You people are very good about throwing your opinions around, but when it comes to fact, your posts are vacant.  As an example, can you give me one freaking fact that might indicate IOD is incapable of running a registry?  Furthermore, can you give me one fact as to why IOD wasn't THE most capable applicant?  This is the main question, not whether you prefer .WEB or not. 

Put up or shut up. 

Shelby Hudgens

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy