Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Gregory W. Krajewski
Date/Time: Sat, October 27, 2001 at 8:51 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows 98
Subject: Jim...Please use New.net to post information....They seem to appreciate your wit, and humor

I think it's getting confusing when you post on this board because I know you're a frequent poster on New.net.  If you just stay on the New.net board we won't get confused....Does that make sense??

It's kind of like the IPv4 vs IPv6 or 8...We're at the IPv4 level irregardless if Microsoft puts out XP with IPv6 capabilities...to reach critical mass at the IPv6 level you would need 100 percent usage...It wont' happen right now. ..(in time, yes)..However I see that on the new.net board those people seem to be ready for what it is your trying to tell them...Maybe if you convince that crowd to make the switch, it will spread like wildfire...You have to stay committed though...Stick with the plan and hit the New.net message board with everything you got....Here on this board, we will never make that switch....SO your posts go to waste...However with New.net...hmmmm

P.S  I see that they have even responded to your IPv6 post (20 so far today--Keep posting on that board is all I can say!)

Best of luck Jim..

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy