Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: antipodes
Date/Time: Sun, October 28, 2001 at 12:40 AM GMT
Browser: Netscape Communicator V4.74 using Windows 98
Subject: Hi Gregory - it seems, and it makes sense, that you, Richard

and me and probably a few other posters have very similar ideas on .info applications.

I originally preregistered education and related ecology/environment/conservation names to cover primary/elementary up to tertiary international students. I did manage to win a few prime names for international student marketing and on-line education.

However, I did look more broadly when the dust had settled after Landrush, as I figured this was a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure potentially valuable .infos.

I have now registered name clusters in three related and I believe complementary areas, in addition to the education names.

Like you and Richard, I want to push and see benefits for the place I call home - in my case sunny Queensland, Down Under - you know the place, the Great Barrier Reef, giant bloody sharks and crocodiles - the croc hunter lives about an hours drive north of here - and the home of Greg Norman, Carey Webb, Pat Cash, Rod Laver and a thousand other tennis players, endless world surfing champs, Mick Doohan and Wayne Gardner (world 500cc bike champs) - we're big on sport down here - and John Eales - the world's greatest rugby player -  and the flying kangaroo - Qantas.  We've got a state into which you could fit Texas or the UK several times, but have a population like a burrough of New York.  It's hard to be modest when you are a Queenslander.  I like that last bit, I might use it to promote my QQQQ.info

Am rabbiting on badly here - but you are right Gregory, there are a great many things beyond our control, but each of us can really do our best with our respective .info sites.

I enjoy your posts and I wish you continuing suscces.

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy