Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: richard_henderson
Date/Time: Sun, October 28, 2001 at 1:15 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows 98
Subject: Can Afilias explain?

Names remain locked, regardless of whether a name is challenged or not, and regardless of whether the challenge is successful or not. In fact, if the name is successfully challenged, that is all the more reason to lock the name since its WHOIS is then proved false (which it visibly is in these two cases.

No.

What I want to know from Afilias is: How has someone managed to change the ownership details on their "LOCKED" whois data?

Who changed it? (Has Afilias, for example, put in the name of a successful challenger with a legitimate TM - in which case, why is the TM still the same fake one Leo Hillock used for his other names?)

Why are score.info and football.info "ACTIVE"?

Can Afilias reassure the public that supposedly "LOCKED" Sunrise details are not being tampered with?

I know Afilias officials read this forum, because they have admitted that in the past, but will they actually get someone to answer these questions here? Why don't they answer all the other questions of concern raised here? Why doesn't ICANN have a regular contributor to represent ICANN's point of view here?

Evasion. Non-communication. In my opinion, deception resulting in fraud.

How can Leo Hillock's names possibly have been changed - or, to be more precise, half-changed (since the fake TM stuff remains the same)?      

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy