Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: antipodes
Date/Time: Sun, November 4, 2001 at 8:34 AM GMT
Browser: Netscape Communicator V4.74 using Windows 98
Subject: the Queensland State Government uptake of .info

I have sometimes thought that I was only one of half a dozen Aussies registering .info domains, but I am delighted to see that my home state government of Queensland has registered all its departments with .info extensions.  Coincidently, our car number plates which have delighted our large tourism industry with the words Queensland - Sunshine State - will change to Queensland - Smart State.

Roland - if you read this, don't bother to use this information in the promotion of Afilias Ltd. and the glittering success of .info.  I don't want my home state in any way assisting the promotion of your whale shit registry which cheated me and fellow Landrushers out of, what is it, millions of dollars in preregistration fees for the names which were fraudulently registered through Afilias in the .info Sunrise.  You should have tried an equitable distribution to the public with Landrush 1, not a Landrush 2, for which you will expect scammed Landrushers to pay again, after you have taken 5 year registrations for the names from the Sunrise cheats.  I certainly hope that Jim Fleming is true to his word and takes you and Govinda Leopold up the arse!  Just might be good practice for you if the Landrushers get their wish and you and your Afilias and ICANN cronies go to the big house for Internet fraud - for a stretch.

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy