Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Gregory W. Krajewski
Date/Time: Sat, November 10, 2001 at 6:19 AM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows 98
Subject: Have you ever worked so hard for a "cause" only to realize everyone around you doesn't "see" it....

I know this may be a "stretch" question for some, and may even be a strange question to pose on this board. 

It is a phenomenon, that is errily similiar to the "Matrix"...It's kind of like only a "few" get it....You and maybe a handful of others ....For example, when you're in a group situation that must complete a task:  Decisions have to be made, and acted upon....You are out of the gate, but invariably there are "stragglers" who are still pondering the "task" posed to them, when you are almost completed with it...Does this make sense???  This is not a "control" issue or "I am right issue", it's the ability to see things for what they are and being able to capitalize on it....For too often anymore people seem to be in a "fog" or lack foresight....

How much time and money is wasted each year by companies and individuals who just don't get "it"....

Anyways, the next time you run into "incompetence" or just plain "naivety", think back to this post, and you'll know what I am talking about...

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy