Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: richard_henderson
Date/Time: Sat, November 10, 2001 at 8:18 AM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows 98
Subject: What Joker.com should do to prove their "honesty"

"only nameservers are able to be changed correctly so far"

Not actually correct - where WIPO challenges have been successful, the registrant names have been changed to the successful challenger : take a look at football.info and scores.info as examples. They previously had registrant Leo Hillock in the name section. Now that's been changed.

As to Joker.com : I have been told by several people that there was a technical glitch. Fine. My simple question is : given the unusually high number of generic names registered through Joker.com in the name of Siegfried Langenbach, is he prepared to PUBLISH (a) that which customer names SHOULD be on the WHOIS, and how many are actually his (b) a clear statement affirming that all his TM details are correct. A single webpage (or posting at this forum) would suffice.

All I'm saying is that, given the culture of registrar corruption in some parts of this industry, if it turns out he DID submit any fake Trademarks on his own behalf, he should be struck off.

He's had the chance to produce the true registrant names and defend himself, but he hasn't done so.       

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy