Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: richard_henderson
Date/Time: Sat, November 10, 2001 at 10:05 AM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows 98
Subject: Why I still feel sceptical about many of Joker's 333 names (many great generics)

What I'm saying is that these are very serious charges - and if Joker.com is transparently honest, they will list every single one of the 333 names they applied for, say WHO they claim it was actually registered for, and confirm their belief that every single Trademark is true, honest and correct.

It worries me that they haven't taken this obvious defensive measure, which could dispel criticism. Because the bad actions of others at Afilias or other registrars has been "covered up" by almost complete non-communication and a failure to respond to clear evidence of fraud, it obviously concerns any unprejudiced observer that Joker.com seems to be following the same style.

All they have to do, if Afilias themselves will not change the WHOIS, is publish a single webpage listing the "correct" information.

It is extraordinary that such obvious measures are not taken.

I remain personally sceptical, but you are entitled to your own opinion, which you have expressed reasonably and clearly.       

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy