Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Mon, December 3, 2001 at 12:17 AM GMT (Sun, December 2, 2001 at 5:17 PM PDT)
||Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows NT 5.0
||Rudolph ICANN Moderator uses M to look like RN to fool you into thinking he's me.
IntemetAdvocate is _not_ InternetAdvocate. [Note that m looks like rn in Intemet.] This warning is needed, due to a fraudulent poser IntemetAdvocate using my name in the Real Name field and trying to pose as me InternetAdvocate.
|He must be a huge homosexual with a crush on a manly heterosexual, me.|
- Does the term "Insider Trading" come to mind? eom vera-city, December 1 @ 9:07 AM (4/11)
- Does the term "Identity Theft" come to mind? InternetAdvocate, December 3 @ 12:36 AM (1/2)
- Yes, my man, it does. Verily it does, my good man. Boy, do they hate me! IntemetAdvocate, December 1 @ 2:23 PM (1/4)
- Rudolph ICANN Moderator uses M to look like RN to fool you into thinking he's me. InternetAdvocate, December 3 @ 12:17 AM (1/3)
- that would depend Vera on what I am thinking about. What antipodes, December 1 @ 10:03 AM (1/1)
- Yes, months ago. ICANN Moderator, December 1 @ 9:25 AM (0/0)