Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: richard_henderson
Date/Time: Mon, December 17, 2001 at 8:41 AM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows 98
Subject: you speak with the voice of sanity

Thank you, Antipodes

This post of yours must surely be one of the most rational, coherent and damning expositions published here. Your indictment is overwhelming, your thesis is correct, and the need for a clearing out of the corrupt is over-riding.

I am personally thrilled when I read a post like yours, because it is like surfing a big wave - you are carried by its moral decency, by its irresistible logic, by the knowledge that what you say is the downright honest truth.

Shame on you, Vint Cerf for your abnegation and your silence

Thank you Antipodes, for just repeating and repeating the fair and decent truth

Thank you - you personally gain nothing from all this - but you are right, and your ongoing speaking of the truth condemns the people who have deceived, not only you, but the whole internet community. They are diminished little men and women, shown up for their own inferiority, who lack the true vision of what the Internet can really be... part of a new and better prospect of openness and transparency, the sharing of information, the coming together of humanity from all over the planet...

A shame on those weasly grubs who think they had the right to hijack the Net's hopes and aspirations for a few quick bucks

Vint Cerf : you and your colleagues deserve to be swept aside

I mean, WHERE ARE YOU, even now??? Silent, craven, not here...

Antipodes : you are an ordinary man, an ordinary person

Sometimes in these past months you have seemed beleaguered, bemused, flabbergasted by your encounter with corporate greed...

But you speak the truth, you speak with the voice of sanity

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy