Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Wed, January 16, 2002 at 11:34 PM GMT
||Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows 98
||spy.info and beach.info - was this default data too?
Did you use "default data" for spy.info and beach.info (which are registered
in your own name)?
I ask, because these two names begin with the same 13------
sequence of numbers as the default data you put in for many other generic terms for
I also can't really accept that you "did a good thing" for your own registrants,
if, in the process, many honest Landrush applicants were defrauded.
I accept your
point that other companies sponsored many more fake Sunrise applications, but are
you trying to justify inserting FAKE data in your company's submissions?
you as an open and communicative human being, and no doubt a hard worker, which at
least puts you above Afilias CEO in this forum, but the fact remains, you seem to
be admitting that you carried out action which cheated honest customers elsewhere
out of the pre-registrations they had paid for?
- SpyProductions.com direct response firstname.lastname@example.org, January 16 @ 8:27 PM (12/33)
- I like the way..... really, January 18 @ 5:53 AM (2/3)
- YOU put in the FAKE trademarks, Lars richard_henderson, January 17 @ 11:08 PM (1/4)
- DangerMan.info richard_henderson, January 17 @ 10:39 PM (2/4)
- you've got balls Lars - I will give you that - and you may antipathy, January 17 @ 8:52 PM (1/1)
- This registrar is the very worst really, January 17 @ 6:17 PM (1/1)
- SPREE-PRODUCTIONS SHOPPING reportabuse, January 17 @ 4:19 PM (0/0)
- Gee, Lars ... GettingScrewed, January 17 @ 3:23 PM (1/1)
- SpyProductions - by Reuters Garry Anderson, January 17 @ 1:25 PM (2/2)
- Are you having a nervous breakdown or do you commit professional suicide regularly? rachelmacgregor, January 17 @ 10:45 AM (1/1)
- Data validation Garry Anderson, January 17 @ 12:19 AM (0/0)
- spy.info and beach.info - was this default data too? richard_henderson, January 16 @ 11:34 PM (1/1)
- If a customer did not have a valid TM, we supplied default data reportabuse, January 16 @ 9:21 PM (1/3)