Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Thu, January 17, 2002 at 12:19 AM GMT
||Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows 98
I appreciate yours is not as bad as some of the other registrars - not meant to be
> We call it like it is.
You appear to have strange morality:
The system is corrupt and run by the corrupt - everybody in it knows that - so lets
play the system.
Am I right?
> For instance, a controller of a company wants
xyz.info and does not have the TM data handy but he must get his application in before
deadline. He does so, under the assumption he can fix it later.
of your argument is flawed - to say the least.
The type of information required
would be easy to hand.
If it is not - could the controller not pick up a phone
and ask their lawyer?
Like you could guarantee that the domain name would not be
taken away for being incorrectly filled.
Like the deadline was always only just
a couple of hours away.
Sorry - I do not believe you.
> We expected the system
to allow customers to modify data at a later time. HERE WE MADE AN ASSUMPTION BUT
IT WAS CORRECT (fortunate perhaps).
I have made the statement several times: Even
a trainee programmer knows you have to validate data entry.
The only reason that
I can see to leave out data validation - is so customers could make "conscious decision
to go into the sunrise queue or to not go onto the sunrise queue".
Am I right?
- SpyProductions.com direct response firstname.lastname@example.org, January 16 @ 8:27 PM (12/33)
- I like the way..... really, January 18 @ 5:53 AM (2/3)
- YOU put in the FAKE trademarks, Lars richard_henderson, January 17 @ 11:08 PM (1/4)
- DangerMan.info richard_henderson, January 17 @ 10:39 PM (2/4)
- you've got balls Lars - I will give you that - and you may antipathy, January 17 @ 8:52 PM (1/1)
- This registrar is the very worst really, January 17 @ 6:17 PM (1/1)
- SPREE-PRODUCTIONS SHOPPING reportabuse, January 17 @ 4:19 PM (0/0)
- Gee, Lars ... GettingScrewed, January 17 @ 3:23 PM (1/1)
- SpyProductions - by Reuters Garry Anderson, January 17 @ 1:25 PM (2/2)
- Are you having a nervous breakdown or do you commit professional suicide regularly? rachelmacgregor, January 17 @ 10:45 AM (1/1)
- Data validation Garry Anderson, January 17 @ 12:19 AM (0/0)
- spy.info and beach.info - was this default data too? richard_henderson, January 16 @ 11:34 PM (1/1)
- If a customer did not have a valid TM, we supplied default data reportabuse, January 16 @ 9:21 PM (1/3)