Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Thu, January 17, 2002 at 4:19 PM GMT
||Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows NT 4.0
Join the Spree-Productions Shopping Network. "We look out for the little guy".
Most little guys can not afford expensive merchandise at upscale stores.
We take care of that. Our special spree shopping network spys on security guard
schedules and sends e-mails informing the little guys when security is down.
Then the little guy can go and get fine merchandize at a five-finger discount that
the little guy could never afford otherwise. Hey, we don't make the rules,
we just monitor the guards!
You may say that what we are doing is wrong.
No way! There are many large organizations that run huge crime rings -- we
are just small fry. Besides, we work hard at what we do. We stay up nights
and weekends monitoring security guard schedules. That's the American way.
Just because some of the larger crime rings read our e-mails and got the same idea
doesn't mean that we caused the problem. Remember, we don't make the rules,
we just monitor the guards.
The next time you want something that you can't afford
to pay for, think of us. We look out for the "little guy."
- SpyProductions.com direct response email@example.com, January 16 @ 8:27 PM (12/33)
- I like the way..... really, January 18 @ 5:53 AM (2/3)
- YOU put in the FAKE trademarks, Lars richard_henderson, January 17 @ 11:08 PM (1/4)
- DangerMan.info richard_henderson, January 17 @ 10:39 PM (2/4)
- you've got balls Lars - I will give you that - and you may antipathy, January 17 @ 8:52 PM (1/1)
- This registrar is the very worst really, January 17 @ 6:17 PM (1/1)
- SPREE-PRODUCTIONS SHOPPING reportabuse, January 17 @ 4:19 PM (0/0)
- Gee, Lars ... GettingScrewed, January 17 @ 3:23 PM (1/1)
- SpyProductions - by Reuters Garry Anderson, January 17 @ 1:25 PM (2/2)
- Are you having a nervous breakdown or do you commit professional suicide regularly? rachelmacgregor, January 17 @ 10:45 AM (1/1)
- Data validation Garry Anderson, January 17 @ 12:19 AM (0/0)
- spy.info and beach.info - was this default data too? richard_henderson, January 16 @ 11:34 PM (1/1)
- If a customer did not have a valid TM, we supplied default data reportabuse, January 16 @ 9:21 PM (1/3)