Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Thu, January 17, 2002 at 6:38 PM GMT
||AOL Browser V5.0 using Windows 98
||Company policy: We don't discriminate...
...between right and wrong.
Formerly known as the Landbust Reserve Co.. Oh, about the free toaster?...you'll
get burned. --Don't forget: see the management about our "nothing needed" special.
(this message is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. It is not intended
to resemble or represent legal fact or any real entity).
- SpyProductions.com direct response firstname.lastname@example.org, January 16 @ 8:27 PM (12/33)
- I like the way..... really, January 18 @ 5:53 AM (2/3)
- YOU put in the FAKE trademarks, Lars richard_henderson, January 17 @ 11:08 PM (1/4)
- DangerMan.info richard_henderson, January 17 @ 10:39 PM (2/4)
- you've got balls Lars - I will give you that - and you may antipathy, January 17 @ 8:52 PM (1/1)
- This registrar is the very worst really, January 17 @ 6:17 PM (1/1)
- SPREE-PRODUCTIONS SHOPPING reportabuse, January 17 @ 4:19 PM (0/0)
- Gee, Lars ... GettingScrewed, January 17 @ 3:23 PM (1/1)
- SpyProductions - by Reuters Garry Anderson, January 17 @ 1:25 PM (2/2)
- Are you having a nervous breakdown or do you commit professional suicide regularly? rachelmacgregor, January 17 @ 10:45 AM (1/1)
- Data validation Garry Anderson, January 17 @ 12:19 AM (0/0)
- spy.info and beach.info - was this default data too? richard_henderson, January 16 @ 11:34 PM (1/1)
- If a customer did not have a valid TM, we supplied default data reportabuse, January 16 @ 9:21 PM (1/3)