Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Thu, January 17, 2002 at 11:45 PM GMT
||Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows 98
||Lars has to speak up now for his defence
Richard - do you not think that, from news articles, it looks like Lars is being
singled out as the main scapegoat?|
Do you not think he will be better off telling
the truth - let media know what the industry is up to.
Tell who are more corrupt
- that is if there is anyone moreso.
From one article LaPlante distances
Hindsley: "Anybody who participated in SpyProductions' preregistration
system was very well informed," he said.
Afilias' LaPlante said the company would
not intervene in disputes between retailers and their customers.
- Subject: Inserting Levels of Deniability
The United States Department
of Commerce will blame the Subcommittee on Telecommunications and the Internet.
Subcommittee on Telecommunications and the Internet will blame ICANN.
Afilias will blame 'cybersquatters'.
Know who I blame - the United
States Department of Commerce.
They are ultimately responsible - are they not?
- SpyProductions.com direct response firstname.lastname@example.org, January 16 @ 8:27 PM (12/33)
- I like the way..... really, January 18 @ 5:53 AM (2/3)
- YOU put in the FAKE trademarks, Lars richard_henderson, January 17 @ 11:08 PM (1/4)
- Lars has to speak up now for his defence Garry Anderson, January 17 @ 11:45 PM (1/3)
- DangerMan.info richard_henderson, January 17 @ 10:39 PM (2/4)
- you've got balls Lars - I will give you that - and you may antipathy, January 17 @ 8:52 PM (1/1)
- This registrar is the very worst really, January 17 @ 6:17 PM (1/1)
- SPREE-PRODUCTIONS SHOPPING reportabuse, January 17 @ 4:19 PM (0/0)
- Gee, Lars ... GettingScrewed, January 17 @ 3:23 PM (1/1)
- SpyProductions - by Reuters Garry Anderson, January 17 @ 1:25 PM (2/2)
- Are you having a nervous breakdown or do you commit professional suicide regularly? rachelmacgregor, January 17 @ 10:45 AM (1/1)
- Data validation Garry Anderson, January 17 @ 12:19 AM (0/0)
- spy.info and beach.info - was this default data too? richard_henderson, January 16 @ 11:34 PM (1/1)
- If a customer did not have a valid TM, we supplied default data reportabuse, January 16 @ 9:21 PM (1/3)