Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Fri, January 18, 2002 at 5:53 AM GMT
||Microsoft Internet Explorer V6.0 using Windows 98
||I like the way.....
he doesn't mention how he tried very aggressively to
convince registrants to commit fraud via email. It's all in the emails. It only takes
one look at these emails to realize why they were mentioned in the reuters article.
They are very bad. We will probably here more about it they are so bad.
- SpyProductions.com direct response email@example.com, January 16 @ 8:27 PM (12/33)
- I like the way..... really, January 18 @ 5:53 AM (2/3)
- YOU put in the FAKE trademarks, Lars richard_henderson, January 17 @ 11:08 PM (1/4)
- DangerMan.info richard_henderson, January 17 @ 10:39 PM (2/4)
- you've got balls Lars - I will give you that - and you may antipathy, January 17 @ 8:52 PM (1/1)
- This registrar is the very worst really, January 17 @ 6:17 PM (1/1)
- SPREE-PRODUCTIONS SHOPPING reportabuse, January 17 @ 4:19 PM (0/0)
- Gee, Lars ... GettingScrewed, January 17 @ 3:23 PM (1/1)
- SpyProductions - by Reuters Garry Anderson, January 17 @ 1:25 PM (2/2)
- Are you having a nervous breakdown or do you commit professional suicide regularly? rachelmacgregor, January 17 @ 10:45 AM (1/1)
- Data validation Garry Anderson, January 17 @ 12:19 AM (0/0)
- spy.info and beach.info - was this default data too? richard_henderson, January 16 @ 11:34 PM (1/1)
- If a customer did not have a valid TM, we supplied default data reportabuse, January 16 @ 9:21 PM (1/3)