Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Mon, January 21, 2002 at 1:17 AM GMT
||Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows 98
Richard, again. Duh. This are domains I registered. What of it?
Again, I'll state the obvious. This is how the system was developed.
That I had in interest in domains for my own personal use is my concern. |
is getting funny. Yourself and 5 others here certainly have a lot of energy
to spare on domains.
I'll give you this... at least your not trying to be
a prick but I wonder what you want from all this.
Posting at this forum does nothing
for the industry you want to change.
- SpyProductions.com direct response email@example.com, January 16 @ 8:27 PM (12/33)
- I like the way..... really, January 18 @ 5:53 AM (2/3)
- YOU put in the FAKE trademarks, Lars richard_henderson, January 17 @ 11:08 PM (1/4)
- DangerMan.info richard_henderson, January 17 @ 10:39 PM (2/4)
- you've got balls Lars - I will give you that - and you may antipathy, January 17 @ 8:52 PM (1/1)
- This registrar is the very worst really, January 17 @ 6:17 PM (1/1)
- SPREE-PRODUCTIONS SHOPPING reportabuse, January 17 @ 4:19 PM (0/0)
- Gee, Lars ... GettingScrewed, January 17 @ 3:23 PM (1/1)
- SpyProductions - by Reuters Garry Anderson, January 17 @ 1:25 PM (2/2)
- Are you having a nervous breakdown or do you commit professional suicide regularly? rachelmacgregor, January 17 @ 10:45 AM (1/1)
- Data validation Garry Anderson, January 17 @ 12:19 AM (0/0)
- spy.info and beach.info - was this default data too? richard_henderson, January 16 @ 11:34 PM (1/1)
- If a customer did not have a valid TM, we supplied default data reportabuse, January 16 @ 9:21 PM (1/3)