Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Mon, January 21, 2002 at 1:56 AM GMT
||Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows 98
||Domains I wanted and use
Just domains I personally wanted and use. For instance. Sony bought the DangerMan
character that has not been used for 35 years. However I wrote a short story, dangerman.net
and wanted this name. If you try dangerman.info you'll see it is being used
for something completely relevant to the name. |
And I do have the right to
argue DangerMan is my intellectual property. Even without a US IP claim a name
can still be considered IP. This is where WIPO comes in to judge challenges.
So don't go assuming too much here. Again, I think I'm more aware of the system
and process then you are.
I noticed you didn't mention spy.info as valid.
Did you use the shadow whois? Same for spyproductions.info. I love how
you want to bust my balls but don't dig all that deep. :)
I'm sure you will simply
say, let he without sin cast the first stone.
- SpyProductions.com direct response email@example.com, January 16 @ 8:27 PM (12/33)
- I like the way..... really, January 18 @ 5:53 AM (2/3)
- YOU put in the FAKE trademarks, Lars richard_henderson, January 17 @ 11:08 PM (1/4)
- DangerMan.info richard_henderson, January 17 @ 10:39 PM (2/4)
- you've got balls Lars - I will give you that - and you may antipathy, January 17 @ 8:52 PM (1/1)
- This registrar is the very worst really, January 17 @ 6:17 PM (1/1)
- SPREE-PRODUCTIONS SHOPPING reportabuse, January 17 @ 4:19 PM (0/0)
- Gee, Lars ... GettingScrewed, January 17 @ 3:23 PM (1/1)
- SpyProductions - by Reuters Garry Anderson, January 17 @ 1:25 PM (2/2)
- Are you having a nervous breakdown or do you commit professional suicide regularly? rachelmacgregor, January 17 @ 10:45 AM (1/1)
- Data validation Garry Anderson, January 17 @ 12:19 AM (0/0)
- spy.info and beach.info - was this default data too? richard_henderson, January 16 @ 11:34 PM (1/1)
- If a customer did not have a valid TM, we supplied default data reportabuse, January 16 @ 9:21 PM (1/3)