Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Mon, January 21, 2002 at 2:17 AM GMT
||Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows 98
And again the point is?|
Thanks but I'm done debating. I stated that I intend
to make use of the names, IP numbers or not, I have intellectual right to some, and
Let me one last time remind you and others here. I don't answer
to you, I answer to my customers. You can try to make life hard for me, but
to what end does that serve anyway?
I don't know who you are or what your purpose
is but it all seems like a waste of time if you ask me.
This is my last post Richard.
Your are trying to fight with the wrong person.
Again, I wish you the best. If
you need to reach me, the user name is a valid e-mail.
- SpyProductions.com direct response email@example.com, January 16 @ 8:27 PM (12/33)
- I like the way..... really, January 18 @ 5:53 AM (2/3)
- YOU put in the FAKE trademarks, Lars richard_henderson, January 17 @ 11:08 PM (1/4)
- DangerMan.info richard_henderson, January 17 @ 10:39 PM (2/4)
- you've got balls Lars - I will give you that - and you may antipathy, January 17 @ 8:52 PM (1/1)
- This registrar is the very worst really, January 17 @ 6:17 PM (1/1)
- SPREE-PRODUCTIONS SHOPPING reportabuse, January 17 @ 4:19 PM (0/0)
- Gee, Lars ... GettingScrewed, January 17 @ 3:23 PM (1/1)
- SpyProductions - by Reuters Garry Anderson, January 17 @ 1:25 PM (2/2)
- Are you having a nervous breakdown or do you commit professional suicide regularly? rachelmacgregor, January 17 @ 10:45 AM (1/1)
- Data validation Garry Anderson, January 17 @ 12:19 AM (0/0)
- spy.info and beach.info - was this default data too? richard_henderson, January 16 @ 11:34 PM (1/1)
- If a customer did not have a valid TM, we supplied default data reportabuse, January 16 @ 9:21 PM (1/3)