Return to Proposed Revisions to NSI Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: jgestiot
Date/Time: Fri, March 2, 2001 at 5:06 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: quit ranting

Who gives a shit about France? And since you come up with twisted facts, let me correct them.

France has never sought to make a US company enforce its law. All it has done is make the French arm of a US company comply with its laws within its jurisdiction. Big difference.

The Vichy Government was corrupt, but was it more corrupt than the Clinton Administration? What's the difference between protecting the nazis and burying iraqis alive in the desert?

As a US citizen you have not paid "for the development and implementation of the Internet", you have paid for an attempt to hijack it and it is failing. You belong to a funny breed of people who cry foul when software is copied by the Chinese but you have no problem pinching the seeds of plants from India which took hundreds of years of development to perfect. In other words, you make your Disneyland copyright laws and you are not interested in a true debate over REAL ownership. No wonder you are here ranting about your taxes. That's all you are capable to see.

Finally, I said here before that I do not recognise the authority of ICANN. I do not recognise the way it was constituted and the corrupt way it has been operating ever since.

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy