Interest & Participation
  • To: <forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Interest & Participation
  • From: "Sebastian Ricciardi" <sricciardi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 15:39:25 -0700

Dear Jeff, Danny & Ron,

We appreciate your concern and participation in ALAC matters. I do recognize
you as active participants in the DNS discussion space, and I would like to
send you some comments,

* It would be great to have a group as big as INEG working towards user
participation in ICANN. I would suggest you to think in forming an ALS and
get involved !!

* Mr. Bode's comments are actually on revision. This situations need to be
carefully reviewed and that might take some time.

* Word counting system for measure member contribution doesn't seem to be a
fair system. We invest a lot of time and efforts in accomplish our tasks,
and there might be a lot of activites that you may not be aware of.

Regards,

Sebastian Ricciardi