[alac-forum] .web TLD should be included in the list of new domain names
  • To: <forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac-forum] .web TLD should be included in the list of new domain names
  • From: "Peter Vos" <pvos@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 21:54:32 -0800
  • Cc: <info@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: <owner-alac-forum@xxxxxxxxx>

In light of the continuous operation of this registry, their prior
application, and the general utility of the domain name, I am surprised that
this is not automatically included in the current list of new TLDs under
consideration.  If ICANN is interested in expanding the Name Space, this
oversight is profoundly confusing. I hope this will be addressed in the near
future.

Peter Vos
Rockville, Maryland