ICANN .org comments
  • To: org-eval@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN .org comments
  • From: Brian Christiansen <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 12:42:35 -0400
  • Cc: bot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm writing to renew my support for the IMC/ISC bid to run the .ORG as
a public trust. In that the .ORG TLD is for nonprofit organizations, it
should be run in the public interest, without the influence of
commercial interests. 99% of the world is commercial, let us preserve
the .ORG TLD as a non-commercial haven for free speech, starting with
the organization chosen to run it.

Sincerely,
brian christiansen

[ http://briandigital.com ]