.org
  • To: org-eval@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: .org
  • From: Pascal Meunier <pmeunier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 09:48:00 -0500

Dear ICANN:
	I would very much like to see an honest and candid
justification of the process and ratings used to award .org to ISOC.
I must say that this latest development, in the context of your
dubious past history, looks very bad indeed, but I would like to keep
an open mind and hear your justifications.

Sincerely,
Pascal Meunier, M.Sc., Ph.D.
CERIAS, Purdue University
--