Return to .org Reassignment Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: The Org Foundation
Date/Time: Thu, July 25, 2002 at 9:41 PM GMT (Thu, July 25, 2002 at 2:41 PM PDT)
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: "an unparalleled commitment to the .org community", Marilyn Holt - Seattle, WA

To whom it may concern:

I support The OrgFoundation becoming the registry provider for the .org community.

The plan that they have proposed supports the community that uses .org in many tangible ways.  They have strong technical capacity, and a proven financial capability that is essential to administration of this registry.  They have made an unparalleled commitment to the .org community in both financial support and organizational responsibility to the .org community.  They have earned the support of many respected leaders in the non-profit sector who use .org registry.

I speak not only as a business person, but as an individual who is a member of the board of and donor to The Hope Heart Institute
(www.hopeheart.org).  I am also the past president of the Institute of Management Consultants, Pacific Northwest Chapter www.imcpnw.org), an active member of the Institute of Management Consultants USA
(www.imcusa.org), Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America, Inc. (www.sfwa.org), WSA (www.wsa.org), and many more.

All .org groups need an effective, efficient, and supportive registry
organization.  My husband and I are involved with several other groups who use the .org registry, and we support The OrgFoundation.

Best regards,
Marilyn J. Holt, CMC

Holt Capital
1100 Dexter Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
phone: 206-676-3822
direct fax:  206-789-8034
e-mail: mjholt@holtcapital.com

Holt Capital brokers debt and equity for small and medium sized businesses, and does mergers and acquisition work.  For information on the industries the company has experience in, please go the www.holtcapital.com       

The .Org Foundation
www.theorgfoundation.org
admin@theorgfoundation.org
Link: The Hope Heart Institute

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy