Return to tldreport Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: RyanF
Date/Time: Sat, November 11, 2000 at 11:39 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: ICANN

ICANN if your listening and care, please do the right thing and give .web to IOD. I don't understand why you attack IOD with every chance you get. IOD has been doing very well building their registry over the past 4+ years. If you were to take sides on any application, I would think you would do it for IOD. They have done a great job over the years. I don't think you realize the time and money they have invested into this, I certainly do. They have spent 4+ years of their lives and tons of money to get this going. They have had years to perfect their registry, which they have done. You(ICANN) make it look like IOD hasn't done good by having "only" 20,000+ registrants. I don't undertand this. If you cared at all about how many registrants IOD could get, you wouldn't of released that press release a few months ago to basicly tell people NOT to pre-register future TLDs. Personally I think 20,000+ is very good. One other thing before I go; ICANN can you explain to me why you picked on IOD so much in your last release(Nov,10)? You bring up so many things that IOD does better then the other applicants, yet you make IOD look bad and the others good. It just doesn't make sense. I could go on for hours talking about all of it, but it probably wouldn't help, now would it ICANN?     

Ryan 

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy