Return to tldreport Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Eliahu
Date/Time: Sun, November 12, 2000 at 8:21 PM GMT
Browser: AOL Browser V5.0 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: I'll Tell You Why

Dear Kristopher,

IOD is under attack by ICANN (See ICANNs comments on IOD and compare them to ANYBODY else), and there are clear and present conflicts of interest between ICANN, Afilias, and Core (by the name of Ken Stubbs).  While other conflicted parties have recused themselves, Ken Stubbs has not. 

Newly elected board members are not being permitted to vote. 

ICANN has expressed a pre-occupation with the amount of money IOD will make, while completely ignoring the money to be made by ANYONE else. 

ICANN has made blatantly false charges about IOD, what particularly has my attention is their assertion about 3 employees, their questionable ability to handle large numbers of transactions quickly, their $15 starting fee which agregiously ignores the market condition and free market aspects of the IOD plan, and their initial monopoly position which is inaccurately critized, while the Afilias sunshine period, which would be much more devastating is not even touched by ICANN.

So why should we trust your uniformed rants.  They sound just like ICANNs intentionally misleading rants.

I wish you well, Eliahu

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy