Return to tldreport Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Preacherman
Date/Time: Tue, November 14, 2000 at 5:31 AM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: .co-op TDL a Must!

The economic growth in America had it's earliest roots in the nineteenth century with the establishment of co-operative owned businesses founded in the farming,gerneral merchandising and electrical industries.

Now in the twenty-first century, co-operative ran businesses have an opportunity to make further achievements and advancements into the evergowing economy of the e-trade world. With the buying and selling that has brought such notoriety to companies such as E-Bay.com and YaHoo.com the same would happen for co-operatives who have their own suffix letters being -  .co-op!

We at I AM UNIQUE - Special Care and Case Management, Inc. is just such a company. With 14 Administrative Staff and 72 Nurses (RN's and LPN's) and 2 Certified Nursing Assistants, I Am Unique serves 25 clientel in the realm of Private Duty Nursing, Private Care Services, Infusion Therapy and Developmental Disability Therapy. Just recently, we have established a DME (Durable Medical Equipment) service to help and meet the expected growth need to our city and surrounding counties. All ready we are projecting tremendous growth aspects within the next 3 to 5 years.

Finally, I AM UNIQUE - Special Care and Case Management, Inc. within the next few months will become the only Nursing Owned Co-Operative in the United States. This is going to be a great advent for us especially if we can add .co-op at the end of our site address!

Link: Home Care

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy