Return to tldreport Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Franklin Gene Perez
Date/Time: Tue, November 14, 2000 at 8:54 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows 95
Score: 5
Subject: Neustar Support

I write in support of NeuStar’s' application.

My comments are based on past NeuStar experiences with their leadership team and I believe NeuStar to be a quality company that's dedicated to high achievements and meeting its customer's high expectations.

My experience with NeuStar’s Number Portability Administration Center has been overwhelmingly positive:  NeuStar demonstrates business excellence and quality achievement. NeuStar promotes an awareness of quality, understanding of the requirements for performance excellence, and sharing of information on successful performance strategies and the benefits derived form implementation of these strategies.

I find the Number Portability Administration Center (1) helps improve performance practice and capabilities, (2) facilitates communication and sharing of best practice information among and within organizations of all types based upon a common understanding of key performance requirements, and (3) serves as a working tool for managing performance, planning, training, and assessment which helps
the telecommunications industry enhances competitiveness through delivery of ever-improving value to its customers through NeuStar's  improvement of its overall company performance and capabilities.

I've have issues and difference of opinions with NeuStar, but overwhelmingly, I believe that NeuStar's Number Portability Administration Center is represented through its commitment to 
Customer-driven Quality and they display product and service characteristics that contribute value to customers which lead to customer satisfaction.  These factors build trust, confidence, and loyalty.

NeuStar's senior leaders set directions and create a customer orientation, clear and visible values, and high expectations. Their leaders' basic values and commitment include industry responsibility
and they take an active part in the creation of strategies, systems, and methods for achieving excellence and enhancing the capabilities of the number porting industry. Their senior leaders commit to the development of their entire work force and encourage their work teams' participation and creativity in problem solving.

Continuous improvement and learning is both incremental and breakthrough improvement. I believe NeuStar’s approach to improvement needs is "embedded" in the way the NeuStar functions.  Their improvement is driven not only by their objective to provide better products and services, but also by the need to be responsive and efficient to their customers.  NeuStar seems to maintain cycles of planning, execution, and evaluation for assessing progress and for deriving information for future cycles of improvement.

I see this note going on forever so, I'll highlight without comments
from here on

NeuStar supports its customers through:
Development of its work force through education, and opportunities for continuing growth.
Fast and flexible response to customers critical needs and
requirement. 
Design quality and waste prevention are achieved through building quality into products and services.
NeuStar has a long range outlook and a willingness to make long-term commitments to all stakeholders customers, employees, suppliers, stockholders, the public, and the telecommunication community they serve.
NeuStar planning anticipates many types of changes including those that may affect customers' expectations of products and services, technological developments, changing customer segments, and evolving regulatory requirements.
NeuStar's Number Portability Administration Center has a modern business management system built upon a framework of measurement, information, data and analysis.
NeuStar creates a partnership with customers and employees by seeking to develop long-term objective and approaches for regular communication to evaluate progress in achieving objectives to help ensure the success of their alliances with their customers.
NeuStar is "Results Orientated" 

It's for the above stated reason I wrote in support of NeuStar’s' application.

Gene Perez

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy