Return to Unique Root for DNS Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Sun, June 3, 2001 at 5:08 PM GMT
||Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows 98
||First let me state that I consider it a lack of character to enter an alias to hide behind. Good!
Good job Friedrich. Finally someone get's it. My job here is done.
David, Slicer, maybe Spiderman after he wears this name out. Who knows.
And, who really cares. Committing character assination is getting old.
Let people state their opinions without being tagged. By the way, did anyone
notice how many initial comments Slicer has posted. You're right, not very
many. Just goes to show that empty drums make more noise. |
- Alternative Roots and the Virtual Inclusive Root by S. Higgs Alternative Roots, June 2, 2001 @ 11:56 PM (4/22)
- If ICANN accredits alt. root servers, all current alt. root TLD holders will become RICH instantly! InternetAdvocate, June 4, 2001 @ 10:47 PM (0/0)
- "Alternate Roots" poster=Slicer_=_Slicer (unfunny mocker of Slicer) InternetAdvocate, June 4, 2001 @ 10:29 PM (0/0)
- Here, here. Elvis, June 3, 2001 @ 5:47 PM (0/0)
- The same old faulty logic Slicer, June 3, 2001 @ 12:55 AM (2/18)