Return to Unique Root for DNS Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Sun, June 3, 2001 at 10:49 PM GMT
||Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows 98
||What kind of bullshit..?
There's no way you could be competing with that many other people over a registered
trademark. Unless it's some super-common word (in which case, you shouldn't expect
to get it), that's just ridiculous. Neulevel has an Intellectual Property claim service.
Perhaps you should ask them how many other people have filed an IP claim for the
And are you really permitted to file more than one application?
of your post deals with what is more commonly known as scalping- and Neulevel's policies
are specifically created to prevent that. Go check out their STOP policy.
the alt-roots' legitimacy, how many times do I have to say it: ICANN is under NO
OBLIGATION to respect them. NONE.
- Alternative Roots and the Virtual Inclusive Root by S. Higgs Alternative Roots, June 2, 2001 @ 11:56 PM (4/22)
- If ICANN accredits alt. root servers, all current alt. root TLD holders will become RICH instantly! InternetAdvocate, June 4, 2001 @ 10:47 PM (0/0)
- "Alternate Roots" poster=Slicer_=_Slicer (unfunny mocker of Slicer) InternetAdvocate, June 4, 2001 @ 10:29 PM (0/0)
- Here, here. Elvis, June 3, 2001 @ 5:47 PM (0/0)
- The same old faulty logic Slicer, June 3, 2001 @ 12:55 AM (2/18)