Return to wgc Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Teri
Date/Time: Thu, April 6, 2000 at 3:37 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: Case In Point

The .web registry as you define it is exactly what I found to be true.  This registry has been functional since 1996 and with a Trademark to boot!

I found it simply by surfing the web in search of alternate TLDs & if I can find anything on the web, Anyone can...so, it has Not been hidden or a secret by any stretch of the imagination.  This scenario is Not cyber squatting.  This is Investing in the Future of the Internet which is done everyday by a magnitude of people in various avenues.

Also, while I am posting, I would like to point out that I have traveled the Globe &, in Every Single Instance, found English as a very very well versed Universal Language.  And, as I stated, these TLDs are Symbolic Language anyway.  Other Countries can converse in their own native Language and still utilize a .com or .web very comfortably.  We still use the word Canine, for example..which is Latin in nature, but, is recognized Universally.  How many peoples, in general, recognize the term Senorita?  Globally recognized,..I have been there across the Globe and found that a prefix or suffix does not matter...it becomes incorporated into the minds and walks of life of the Universe.

Everyone Have a Great Day!..Again, these debates are for the Good and Benefit of us all who utilize the web.
Later,
Teri

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy