ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[wildcard-comments]

[wildcard-comments] VeriSign continues deceptive practices

  • To: <wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [wildcard-comments] VeriSign continues deceptive practices
  • From: Benjamin DeClue III <verge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 00:06:57 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx

Title: VeriSign continues deceptive practices

Kia Orana

I am an
American Citizen in Central Florida USA [former Boston area resident ] and the sole owner webmaster and designer of the award winning domain about the Cook Islands
http://kiaorana.com
where I created designed and developed all html, _javascript_, multimedia, graphics and the banners using an iMac, Photoshop, Adobe GoLive, Flash and a few other tools.

KiaOrana.com is a website about the Cook Islands for current and former Cook Island residents, and those interested in the Cook Islands around the world which I developed, maintain, and webmaster (partly in Cook Island Maori language mostly in English - I do not speak or read Maori myself). KiaOrana.com has no affiliation with the Cook Islands government and no affiliation with the Cook Islands Tourism Corporation.

With regard to the article

Title:
   VeriSign Freezes Search Service