ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[wildcard-comments]

[wildcard-comments] Please do not restore "Site Finder"

  • To: <wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [wildcard-comments] Please do not restore "Site Finder"
  • From: "Jason Balicki" <kodak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:00:48 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx

I do not consider "Site Finder" helpful in any way,
and as a matter of fact, was a burden to me as I
struggled with anti-spam software that was broken
by Verisigns uncalled for move.

Should Verisign bring "Site Finder" back online
in any configuration that breaks existing network
implementations I will band with others and lobby
for the removal of Verisigns control over .com
and .net.

I do not speak for my company, only myself in
this matter.

Jason Balicki
Systems Administrator
Frontier Mortgage