ICANN Email List Archives
[wildcard-comments] Strongly against
- To: <wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [wildcard-comments] Strongly against
- From: "David Jennings" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 08:44:54 +1000
- Sender: owner-wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx
I am strongly against Verisign's dns
wildcard implementation for all the reasons more eloquently expressed by others.
I fully support any action that ICANN takes to force Verisign to provide an
Given this and other actions by Verisign
(including the sending of deceptive domain renewal notices to customers of other
registrars) I would heartily support any action by ICANN to reduce the influence
of this unethical company.