ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[wildcard-comments]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index

[wildcard-comments] 2 concerns:

  • To: <wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [wildcard-comments] 2 concerns:
  • From: "Bryan Martin" <sysadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 21:10:54 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx

1st and foremost let me state that I do not agree with and find it astonishing that Verisign would even attempt such a bold monolistic move as wild carding the DNS system.  I know you've heard the saying "dont put all your eggs in one basket" or how bout the one about the "wolf watching the hen house".  I say take Godaddys pledge of 100K and put a stop to verisigns monopolistic intentions.

2nd problem is wanting to know how on earth Aplus.net is still aloud to be a registrar.  I for one have had numerous problems with them and as you can see here http://www.sandiego.bbb.org/commonreport.html?compid=7000253 im not alone.  Is this not something ICANN controls?  If a company cannot stay in good standings with the community then they should not be aloud to registar additional domains.

Bryan Martin
A&H Wayside Furniture Inc.
1086 Freeway Dr.
Reidsville NC 27320

Ph. 336.342.0717

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index