ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[wildcard-comments]

[wildcard-comments] Verisign DNS abuse

  • To: wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [wildcard-comments] Verisign DNS abuse
  • From: Jamey Saunders<jamey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 06:23:02 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx

Just because Verisign runs the DNS Servers doesn't mean they have the right to
hijack the internet.  When I key in an incorrect URL, I want the 404 page, not
Verisign's thinly veiled attempt at advertising.  This is an utterly
inexcusable abuse of the trust that has been placed in Verisign, and it should
be demanded of them to cease this immediately.

I have signed and I agree with the petition at http://www.whois.sc/verisign-dns/

- Jamey Saunders