ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[wildcard-comments]

[wildcard-comments] Verisign DNS abuse

  • To: wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [wildcard-comments] Verisign DNS abuse
  • From: John Bage<admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:09:52 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx

Please contact us if needed. We are willing to persue this to a legal issue
within the courts. We feel this is totally unacceptable due to sending business
to competitors as well as showing links to inappropriate sites. Also we have a
clients domain that was purchased in June 2003 and is paid for until June 2004
and was directed today to versign as well.

I have signed and I agree with the petition at http://www.whois.sc/verisign-dns/

- John Bage
HollyRidge Computer & Web Services
Nashville, NC