ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[wildcard-comments]

[wildcard-comments] Verisign DNS abuse

  • To: wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [wildcard-comments] Verisign DNS abuse
  • From: Lino Helms<lino.helms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 10:21:15 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx

I don't think that VeriSign has the right to manipulate the Internet like this.
This is an outrage! I want my data to be safe and I surely don't want VeriSign
to obtain data.  SiteFinder is a Data Miner and nothing else! Please prevent
VeriSign from continuing this illegal datamining. And make the DNS safer so
that something like this can never happen again!

I have signed and I agree with the petition at http://www.whois.sc/verisign-dns/

- Lino Helms

Münster, Germany