ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[wildcard-comments]

[wildcard-comments] Verisign DNS abuse

  • To: wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [wildcard-comments] Verisign DNS abuse
  • From: Denon Perry<support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 14:18:40 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx

This is B.S. and they know it. They have interfeared with MY right to choose a
default address bar search service and stole my business away from Google. Not
to mention, stole redirects from domains I have deactivated adn given traffic
to their paying customers off of MY back. They should have to pay back every
customer that has domain service with them. 1 year revenue should suffice.

I have signed and I agree with the petition at http://www.whois.sc/verisign-dns/

- Denon Perry
CTS Internet
Minneapolis